Palmetto Construction Services is growing. We are looking for top-notch workers interested in unlimited opportunities and a chance to make a difference. Recognized as a Best Place to Work and Fast 50 Firm, we offer great benefits and growth opportunities. Our Clearwater, Florida office is currently looking for the best in the market for this position.
Must have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and positive references. Leaders and culture builders encouraged. We are a drug-free workplace and all candidates must pass pre-employment screening.
- Positive attitude, dependable, and punctual
- No minimum education required
- Must be able to pass a drug screening
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have construction experience
- Ability to operate hand saws, heavy and light equipment, skidsteer, trucks, back hoe, and forklift
- Ability to operate air compressors, jackhammers, rotary-operated sump pumps, and tampers, including all hand tools
- Service and make minor repairs in the maintenance of equipment
- Preferred skills: High School diploma, commercial carpentry skills, on-the-job training, and schooling in carpentry. Commercial construction experience metal framing / drywall /acoustical ceilings / concrete.
Physical Requirements and Environment
The daily tasks are physically demanding involving extensive pushing and pulling, reaching and handling, bending and stooping, kneeling, crawling, and walking. Also, the work may require climbing or working from scaffolds and lifting and carrying materials weighing up to 100 pounds.