Palmetto Construction Services is growing. We are looking for top-notch workers interested in unlimited opportunities and a chance to make a difference. Recognized as a Best Place to Work and Fast 50 Firm, we offer great benefits and growth opportunities. Our Clearwater, Florida office is currently looking for the best in the market for this position.
Must have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and positive references. Leaders and culture builders encouraged. We are a drug-free workplace and all candidates must pass pre-employment screening.
- Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
- Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
- Communicate with project team regarding ASI’s, RFI’s, and Material Submittals.
- Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work.
- Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
- Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
- Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
- Maintain daily log (written) of activities on the jobsite.
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Superintendent in the construction industry
- 2+ years of experience in build-out construction preferred
- Proficient in Windows operating systems and associated software
- Experience working on smartphones and tablets
- CAD experience a plus
- Ability to work with numerous contractors and sub-contractors in an efficient manner